Re: [LVNA90004] Re: very short term sublet

  • Katie Wells
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2012
      My mother has stayed there and it is inexpensive ($50 per night) and nice.
      It is an old building and has the issues of old buildings. Bathroom windows
      that don't shut easily, two few outlets. Have to unplug the fridge to turn
      on the coffee maker. That sort of thing.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2012
        I was in touch with them when we needed housing for friends and relatives visiting this summer. Their elevator isn't working and their parking lot isn't secure, but the prices are wonderful and the rooms look just fine from the photos. I found them a little bit hard to reach by phone; hope that has changed. Their website wasn't taking reservations when I tried in July and August; hence I tried by phone.
        Looks cool.
        Will be interested to hear from others w/ any experience, too.
        Karen G.
        Elmwood Ave.

        Susan: Do you have any info on the Historic Hollywood Hotel on the corner of Melrose and Wilton. Looks quite interesting on the outside and from info on their website (http://www.hollywoodhistorichotel.com/). Anybody out there have 1st hand knowledge?

        Stu
        Stuart Melvin

      • Carol Pentz

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2012