Private security 24-hour monitoring

  • Samantha Karim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Not sure if it's okay to make these sort of requests on the LVNA group email but I have
      just moved to the neighbourhood (and this country) can anyone recommend a private
      security company who can provide good 24 monitoring services and who could do a walk
      through/consultation and assess our our home to ensure we have have everything covered
      - the only company I know off-hand are ADT.

      Any useful contacts or info please email to: kingsamantha@...

      Kind Regards

      Samantha Karim (Wilton Place resident)