City Council Member Tom La Bonge hosts neighborhood cleanup Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------

      From: Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council <info@...>
      Date: Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 3:19 PM
      Subject: City Council Member Tom La Bonge hosts neighborhood cleanup this weekend
      To: GWNC News <news@...>

      City Councilmember Tom LaBonge is hosting a volunteer clean up this Saturday with members of his staff. There will be santitation trucks throughout our neighborhoods picking up palm fronds and other debris from the recent wind storm.

      The Council District invites neighbors to meet at Robert Burns Park at 8 a.m. Saturday. The group will then break into to teams to clean our community.

      In preparation for the volunteer clean up, it is important that every household place anything that should go into the sanitation trucks on the parkway. It is easier for the crews to pick up palm fronds and branches that are already in one pile.