job opening in orthodontic office

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      My husband's office has a job opening I wanted to post to the group. If anyone
      is interested they can fax their resume to 323-465-7200 or email it to me:
      ann at larchmontortho.com

      Thanks!

      A Treatment and Marketing Coordinator position has opened at a high quality
      orthodontic office in Hancock Park/ Larchmont Village. Position is
      approximately 30 hours a week. This person handles all aspects of the new
      patient process. Additionally, this position is responsible for building
      relationships with general and pediatric dentists. This person must have
      excellent verbal and written communication skills and extremely positive
      attitude. Experience in an orthodontic/ dental office is a plus. Sales and
      marketing experience is also desired. Must enjoy working with tweens and teens.
      Email your resume to ann@... or fax it to 323-465-7200.