LAPD Community Walk in Larchmont Village

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      WHAT: LAPD COMMUNITY WALK IN LARCHMONT VILLAGE

      WHEN: FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2005

      TIME: 7PM - 9PM

      WHERE: CORNER OF PLYMOUTH & ROSEWOOD

      Come meet our Senior Lead Officer (SLO), Paula Davidson from
      Hollywood Division of LAPD. Hollywood Division covers our
      neighborhood from the east side of the street on Gower to Wilton and
      from Melrose to Beverly.

      The idea is to get residents out into the community so we can
      pinpoint trouble spots for the officers.

      Come out on FRIDAY, JULY 22nd from 7-9PM:

      *If you have questions

      *If you have crime issues you want to discuss

      *To receive crime tips

      *To show that we care about our village

      This is also a great opportunity to get to know the people who are
      looking out for us!

      FYI: We're still in need of block captains. If you'd like to
      volunteer, please let me know.

      Kyle Hetherington

      LVNA Board Member

      NoIrving@...