FOUND Male Black Lab with collar but no tags

  • mandel1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      We were out walking our dog tonight and found a male black lab with white spot on his chest (friendly) at the corner of Norton and 2nd. The dog had a leather collar, but no tags. A neighbor has taken the dog in to give it a meal and will get it scanned in the morning for a chip. If this is your dog or you know who it belongs to, please get in touch.

      Thanks!