Presence of Street Walkers on Western Avenue an Issue for Two Local Schools

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      Please read. I posted a comment on Larchmont Buzz regarding this story, which you may read.
      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.

      Presence of Street Walkers on Western Avenue an Issue for Two Local Schools
      Source: larchmontbuzz.com

      Comments (1)

      Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

      Karen says:

      November 20, 2011 at 5:16 pm

      Thank you, Larchmont Buzz, for covering this problem. During the summer, a group of neighborhood organizations, the St. Andrews Square Assn., Ridgewood Wilton Neighborhood Assn. and LVNA were working together with CD 4 and Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo + the vice detectives when the "corners of the moment" were all the corners between Melrose and 3rd, all along Western, particularly aggressive of note from 12 to 2 a.m. And then the cars "doing their business" would (and still do) park on all our residential streets, leaving their garbage behind. The problem hardly goes away, it just moves around. But we have to remain vigilant and thank you for sharing the reminder to call 911 or 1-877-ASK-LAPD when we see a crime in progress or suspicious activity.

      gilperson2@... sent this using ShareThis.