Looking for rental Feb-May

  • sarahecg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      We are looking for a 1 bdr or studio rental/sublet for Feb-May. We are expecting a baby this winter and my mother will be coming out to provide full-time child care when I go back to work. We'd love for her to have a place in our neighborhood to stay and thought we'd check to see if anyone has a guest house or apt available. She'd be an ideal tenant and our dates can be flexible.
      Let me know if anyone has anything available or any leads on anything in the neighborhood.
      Thanks,
      Sarah