Save the Date: Friday, November 18th, Van Ness Elementary School Tour and Coffee Talk with Friends of Van Ness

  • Annie Chow
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Save the Date: Friday, November 18th at 8:30 am, Friends of Van Ness will
      be having a coffee talk and tour at Van Ness Elementary School.

      We encourage existing and new, prospective parents, as well as community
      members who want to learn more about Van Ness Elementary and/or would like
      to get involved at the school. This event is a great way to tour the
      school and meet the amazing administration staff including the principal,
      Ms Iriarte, and her support staff. If you haven't heard, Van Ness
      Elementary has raised its API score to 855 and it continues to rise each
      year. It currently has a ranking of 9 out of 10 on the Greats Schools
      website (it was an 8 out of 10 last year).

      In addition, Friends of Van Ness is in the process of forming a non-profit
      tax exempt, 501c3 status. Come get involved!

      If you have any questions about the event and to RSVP, please email me,
      anniechow13@... or nonasue@... (Nona Friedman).