Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow (Tues) night? Can somone tell me?

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
      Please see email below regarding meeting tomorrow evening, Tuesday,
      November 8th:

      Call 311 now and every time and also cc all your issues like this to
      CD 4 and to SLO Joe Pelayo (31762@....) They are all
      interested in illegal dumping and want to catch perpetrators in action
      and want to clean up messes fast, because illegal dumping puts us at
      risk of other crimes. (West side of Gower and to the west is Wilshire
      Division of LAPD and you'll be communicating w/ the other SLO for our
      area, Dave Cordova at31646@...) What street do you live
      on, please?

      Please consider joining us for this Tuesday's Larchmont Village
      Neighborhood Assn. annual meeting, 7 p.m. in the evening, at Van Ness
      Elementary School's auditorium. Our senior lead officers from LAPD
      will likely by present, as well as our new field deputy, Ben Seinfeld,
      (ben.seinfeld@...) from Council District 4. You will be able to
      approach them on this topic and any other matter of concern.

      Thank you,
      Karen Gilman
      Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. secretary