Is there a meeting tomorrow (Tues) night? Can somone tell me?

  • Michael Soriano
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
    • Annie
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
        Please see email below regarding meeting tomorrow evening, Tuesday,
        November 8th:

        Call 311 now and every time and also cc all your issues like this to
        CD 4 and to SLO Joe Pelayo (31762@....) They are all
        interested in illegal dumping and want to catch perpetrators in action
        and want to clean up messes fast, because illegal dumping puts us at
        risk of other crimes. (West side of Gower and to the west is Wilshire
        Division of LAPD and you'll be communicating w/ the other SLO for our
        area, Dave Cordova at31646@...) What street do you live
        on, please?

        Please consider joining us for this Tuesday's Larchmont Village
        Neighborhood Assn. annual meeting, 7 p.m. in the evening, at Van Ness
        Elementary School's auditorium. Our senior lead officers from LAPD
        will likely by present, as well as our new field deputy, Ben Seinfeld,
        (ben.seinfeld@...) from Council District 4. You will be able to
        approach them on this topic and any other matter of concern.

        Thank you,
        Karen Gilman
        Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. secretary