Re: [LVNA90004] Garbage Dumping

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Call 311 now and every time and also cc all your issues like this to CD 4 and to SLO Joe Pelayo (31762@....) They are all interested in illegal dumping and want to catch perpetrators in action and want to clean up messes fast, because illegal dumping puts us at risk of other crimes. (West side of Gower and to the west is Wilshire Division of LAPD and you'll be communicating w/ the other SLO for our area, Dave Cordova at 31646@...) What street do you live on, please?

      Please consider joining us for this Tuesday's Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. annual meeting, 7 p.m. in the evening, at Van Ness Elementary School's auditorium. Our senior lead officers from LAPD will likely by present, as well as our new field deputy, Ben Seinfeld, (ben.seinfeld@...) from Council District 4. You will be able to approach them on this topic and any other matter of concern.

      Thank you,
      Karen Gilman
      Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. secretary