Housekeeper/Nanny

  • Peggy Kamuf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011
      Dear Neighbors,

      My housekeeper is looking for additional jobs in our neighborhood. She
      has cleaned house for me for 8 years and has had a lot of experience as
      a nanny. I can vouch for her absolutely. She is thoroughly honest,
      reliable, kind, and hard-working. I care for this woman a lot and would
      like to help her. If you want more information, call me at 468-8035 or
      email kamuf@....

      Thanks!

      P. Kamuf
      444 N. Irving