Mozza Cookbook signing this Sunday at Chevalier's

  • Aimee Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2011
      Support your local chefs (and Chevalier's) this Sunday morning. Larchmont denizens Nancy Silverton, chef Matt Molina, and our friend Carolynn are signing copies of their brand new Mozza cookbook (we made the Bolognese ragu this week and it is off the charts amazing). Here's the plan: Buy the book, hit the farmer's market, go home and cook! Details below...

      On Sunday, October 16th, from 10am – 11am at Chevalier's Books:
      Meet chef Nancy Silverton (co-owner of Pizzeria Mozza, Osteria Mozza,
      Mozza 2 Go, and founder of La Brea Bakery) and her co-authors, Matt Molina,
      Executive Chef of Pizzeria Mozza and Osteria Mozza, and
      writer Carolynn Carreño, for a signing of their new cookbook,
      "The Mozza Cookbook: Recipes from Los Angeles's
      Favorite Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria."