Theft on Beachwood, plants from backyard

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      Dear Neighbors, please read and respond to Amy's email if you have thoughts on the matter and also so that we can all be more aware...

      Amy Vangsgard <amyvangsgard@...> wrote:

      Hi Karen,

      Could you forward this e-mail to the LVNA.

      Is anyone experiencing the same problem I am having? If so, please let me know. I am working with the police and they need to know if anyone has seen this happen anywhere else in the neighborhood.

      Someone is steeling plants from my yard. She is an elderly heavy set white woman with an Eastern European accent, wearing a black wig and heavy make-up. This is the second time I have seen her do it. The first time was at the beginning of August. I gave her a warning the first time and asked her to please not do this. I even offered her clippings from my plants. On 9-22 at 3:45, she was back in my yard pulling plants up by the roots again. I can tell from her bag that she has plants taken from other yards as well. She took off in her car, a small light blue compact car, License number 3MSZ894.

      Thanks,

      Amy Klasky
      Block Captain
      500 Block Beachwood