Van Ness ES: Kindergarten class 2012-2013

  • cadetax
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011
      My son will be starting kindergarten next fall and we are zoned for Van Ness. Do any of you have children starting kindergarten in Sept. 2012 and, if so, are you sending them to Van Ness? If not, why and where instead? School is such an important decision and I would appreciate any insight you are willing to share. Thank you for your responses.