Stolen Mail

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 8:20 PM
      Hello Neighbors, I recently had my out going mail stolen which contained a personal check for my gas bill. My bank called today to ask if I wrote a check to a James Fields for one dollar less than I had in my account. I told them no while the guy was standing right in front of the teller at a location. She took the check and didn't cash it. She put a hold on my account and I took care of closing it immediately. I had a copy faxed to me and it was a definite forged copy of that bill. Lesson learned! I will now walk to the corner to mail out going things of importance. The Teller was sure on the ball...

      Georgea

    • georgeafenady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29 10:20 PM
        Also my neighbor had an adult bike stolen off there front porch. The home is a gated property. The thieves had to lift the bike over an iron gate.