Nanny Available

  • Teddy Kapur
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 1:32 PM
      Anyone need a nanny in the mornings?  Our nanny is looking for more hours and is available Monday through Friday from the morning through around 1:30 p.m.  She’s reliable, responsible, tidy, and great with kids.  We highly recommend her.

      Please contact me if you’re interested.

      Regards,
      Teddy
      teddykapur@...