Coyote on front lawn today 6 a.m. Elmwood!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      Neighbor Bob encountered a coyote on our front lawn this morning when he left for work at 6 a.m.!

      Be forewarned: don't leave pet food or water bowls outside at night and consider not allowing pets outside until later in the morning! (note to J and D: Bob says Little Bit came across the street to greet Bob just afterwards!)

      It's not just the oppossums and raccoons anymore!

      Karen
      Elmwood Ave.

    • Teddy Kapur
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
        Anyone need a nanny in the mornings?  Our nanny is looking for more hours and is available Monday through Friday from the morning through around 1:30 p.m.  She’s reliable, responsible, tidy, and great with kids.  We highly recommend her.

        Please contact me if you’re interested.

        Regards,
        Teddy
        teddykapur@...