Vacation Photos

  • lauraeversz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      Hello all,

      Looking for vacation pictures featuring local kids for a "What I Did This Summer" photo spread in the September issue of the Larchmont Chronicle. If your child(ren) hasn't been featured in recent years, please forward a photo and information including name(s) and where the photo was taken to me at your earliest convenience.

      Please pass this on to your friends in the 'hood.

      Thanks!

      Laura Eversz
      Larchmont Chronicle
      323.462.2241 ext. 12