Found Dog

  • waterbabyla@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2011
      Found Thursday night, July 29, on Elmwood between Van Ness and Norton.

      Since I can't include or attach a picture directly to this e-mail I've uploaded one to my Photobucket account; don't know if the following will be a direct link when you get this so you may have to copy and paste it into your browser address bar:

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/waterbaby/Temporary/LostPup.jpg

      If this isn't your dog but looks familiar, please let me know or have the possible owner contact me. And should the owner or owners not be found I'd like to find a good home for this very sweet, well-tempered dog, so please let me know if you might be interested.

      Finally, please do not respond directly to this e-mail but rather either to waterbabyla @ gmail .com or 323.993.6112.

      Thanks---

      --- Sandy
    • stu_melvin77
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2015

        A stray dog wandered into Caroline's house this morning. (Beachwood near Rosewood)
        Does anyone know who he is? If so call her on 415 205 6563.
        Thanks  Photo posted