Attempted robbery yesterday,WIndsor south of Beverly

  • Tara Roth McConaghy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 8:54 AM
      Yesterday around 3:pm Penny was sitting on her porch in her backyard when she heard rustling
      near the fence in the back.  two men climbed over the fence and were walking
      down her driveway.  Since they had seen her and she asked what they were doing.... they just kept
      walking toward her front gate and I assume climbed over and got into a silver suv waiting for them that
      was blocking her driveway .  Descriptions : two black males....one about 6 foot 2, very well built and the other about
      5 feet 8 and slightly built.  No description of the driver.  The police were called and they did say that
      3 o'clock in the afternoon is when Mothers are picking their kids up at school, so it is a good time to
      break in a home.  I know Penny may have more to say on this, but I thought that you should be aware of
      this happening in our neighborhood as soon as possible.  Please keep all doors and windows locked at all
      times.