Re: Suspicious white suv down beachwood between rosewood and Beverly

  • Michele Montgomery
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2011
      The same thing happened earlier in the day with a red pickup truck on Beachwood between Rosewood and Clinton. It was around 5 pm. When I opened my upstairs shades, the driver of the truck - who was checking out my neighbor's houses - saw me. I spotted a bicycle wheel in the back of the pickup so that caught my interest and I watched him. He stopped his truck then very slowly BACKED UP down Beachwood several houses out of my sight and waited. I grabbed the binoculars and went out on the porch. He had no place to go, and it was obvious I was watching him, so he slowly drove by our houses again then WAVED to me, being very brash but never saying a word. Just our little game of chicken. He stopped at the corner of Beachwood and Clinton for a long time, then went down toward Melrose.

      Michele Montgomery