Re: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 64

  • Charlie Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      Aard-

      Are you saying that you don't think the intersection of Rosewood and
      Plymouth is hazardous? I've seen nearly a dozen close calls there
      and witnessed two accidents there since moving here 6 years ago, not
      including an overturned car this past February. In addition to
      Bronson Ave, Plymouth is the only street between Larchmont Blvd and
      Van Ness Ave that is a straight shot from Clinton to Beverly, allowing
      drivers to get going very fast. The goal here is to try to discourage
      drivers from using our streets as short-cuts between Rossmore and
      Western. If we slow them down, with either stop-signs or speed
      humps, I believe it may help. If you don't mind the traffic flow on
      your street than I can understand you opposition. But if you don't
      like the flow, how would you propose we discourage it?
      And I'm also curious to hear that you question Josh's signatures.
      Sounds to me that he has 85% of those residences in the affected area.
      I'd say that's more than enough of a consensus.

      Thanks,
      Charlie Hutchinson
      Bronson Ave