Suspicious white suv down beachwood between rosewood and Beverly

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2011
      About an hour ago a white suv came up my driveway and then backed out
      of it very slowly. Within a few minutes it came back again and did
      the same thing. (The first time i thought they were just making a u
      turn.) Then a few minutes later it drives down the street very slowly
      (direction rosewood to Beverly) It didn't come up my driveway this
      time because I turned all of my lights and waited in the porch. The
      suv drove very slowly down the street and went up another neighbors
      driveway (but didn't make a u turn and return towards rosewood) and
      went west on Beverly. This was reported immediately to the police.

      I have a feeling they were scoping the home. I had my side window open.
    • Michele Montgomery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2011
        The same thing happened earlier in the day with a red pickup truck on Beachwood between Rosewood and Clinton. It was around 5 pm. When I opened my upstairs shades, the driver of the truck - who was checking out my neighbor's houses - saw me. I spotted a bicycle wheel in the back of the pickup so that caught my interest and I watched him. He stopped his truck then very slowly BACKED UP down Beachwood several houses out of my sight and waited. I grabbed the binoculars and went out on the porch. He had no place to go, and it was obvious I was watching him, so he slowly drove by our houses again then WAVED to me, being very brash but never saying a word. Just our little game of chicken. He stopped at the corner of Beachwood and Clinton for a long time, then went down toward Melrose.

        Michele Montgomery