Fw: Burglary Tuesday afternoon Norton bw Beverly and Elmwood

  • lil_boss_dc@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      ------Original Message------
      To: Lvna
      Subject: Burglary Tuesday afternoon Norton bw Beverly and Elmwood
      Sent: Jul 5, 2011 6:27 PM

      Our neighbors just told me that around 3:30 this afternoon, when they left the house for about 30 minutes, someone got in over their gate, through the bars on the windows (there is some emergency release lock that you can access from the inside or from the outside if you are a burglar, apparently) and into the house. The burglar went to the first bedroom where he/she opened dresser drawers and removed everything then stole a jewelry box. They have reported this to the police and may get an alarm now. I was home next door with all windows and doors opened, but was aware of nothing.
      About a month ago, this same neighbor had washed her car one day in her driveway (right near her front door). She complety forgot to lock the car at night. In the morning, her GPS and a few other items were missing.

      People are watching and seizing those moments to strike. Please be aware and safe. We may not be able to curb the root of burglaries, so let's continue to look out for each other.

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.