Reduction of Street Flooding - Prop O Funds - let's get some!

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      --- On Wed, 6/29/11, Sheila Irani <sheila.irani@...> wrote:

      Hello all - Can you give me the streets that have flooding citing the main street and the top and bottom cross streets in a memo to me and I'll forward for consideration? See below for some details.

      Best,
      Sheila Irani, Field Deputy
      Council District 4

      From: Hollywood Beautification Team <hbteam@...>

      Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:18 PM
      Subject: bioswale target streets
      To: "jeanne.min" <jeanne.min@...>

      Hi Jeanne,

      Sitting here with Jeff, talking about the CD #4 bioswale project.

      We have two thoughts:

      1-We discussed your staff selecting
      a list of your streets to target for construction
      for the Prop O grant.  These would be areas where the streets has flooding challenges.

      2-With the DWP outreach/education grant, we would like to actually
      implement the education in the community, doing on site workshops,
      instructing the community about these issues, hands-on.
      So, we need to bug your staff for locations as well, where we have runoff and
      smaller measures would help.

      Thank you,
      Sharyn

      Hollywood Beautification Team
      PO Box 931090
      Hollywood, CA 90093
      Phone: (323) 962-2163
      Fax: (323) 957-1495
      www.hbteam.org

      --
      Jeanne Min
      Chief of Staff

      For Council District 4 news and updates, please visit the Councilman's website:  www.tomlabonge.com

      --
      Sheila Irani, Field Deputy and Deputy of Transportation
      Councilman Tom LaBonge