suspicious door knocking - Windsor Square

  • cottonboll10
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2011
      FYI, A woman just knocked very loudly on my door. She claimed that she had left a deposit on an item five weeks ago at my estate sale. I have never had an estate sale and I did not open the door to her. I can not think that this woman was legitimate in any way - I feel that she was looking for house in which no one was home, or else she was hoping to be let in for some purse snatching. A man was waiting for her in a silver van parked in front of my house.