Re: [LVNA90004] city of LA public works citations

  • Kevin Landa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2011
      I have had Humberto for approx 8 years.

      Reasonable monthly rates.

      Or a one time clean up.

      Humberto
      (213) 407-8410

      Good luck...usually code enforcement comes out when a neighbor complains...also you should be able to ask for at least one extension.

      Good luck.

      On Jun 23, 2011, at 6:02 PM, "saritajs@..." <saritajs@...> wrote:

      > has anyone else received citations from Public Works lately? we have received 2 citations for having excess overgrown vegetation in Public Right of Way, Parkway, Sidewalk. we are working on trimming down but feel like we have not been given ample time to do so. by the time first citation reached us we had only 2 days left to comply and now have been given a notice to appear at an Admin Hearing. our neighbor got a 1st citation also. would like to know how many of us have been cited. please let me know if you have been cited (for anything) lately. seems like another money making scheme under way.
      >
      > much thanks,
      > sarita singh
      > 400 block N. Arden

    • Patricia Carroll
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2011
        Sarita.....How ridiculous...It sounds like neither your neighbor or public works understood your beautiful drought tolerant - eco friendly garden.  A crime that you were cited. Someone needs an education.
        Miss the three of you and hope you are well.
        xxxPatti