Landscape Maintenance Help

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      Hello,

      If you need help getting your parkway or yard under control, I do minor
      landscape maintenance myself in Windsor Square (plant removal, weeding,
      pruning, dead-heading of roses, raking, general tidying up, etc.). I have
      my own tools (no power tools) and I charge either an hourly wage or we can
      decide on a flat rate. Local references are available.

      Would love to assist anyone in need of extra yard help !

      Catherine