955FW: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 581

  • Aarde V. Atheian
    Apr 12, 2011
      From: Aarde V. Atheian [mailto:Athein@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:42 AM
      To: 'No Reply'
      Subject: RE: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 581

      This didn't surprise me. I have lived in my house for forty years, since
      1973. I have called the police on similar break-ins five times. They
      responded only once. So in my mind eighty percent of the time there will be
      no response.

      ~Aard

      Aarde V. Atheian, 560 N. Plymouth Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004-1411, Ph
      323.465.2695, Fx 323.465.2695, Email:Athein@....

      From: <mailto:LVNA90004%40yahoogroups.com> LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com

      <mailto: <mailto:joel.delman%40pdt.com> joel.delman@...

      <mailto:saritajs@...?Subject=Re%3A%20LAPD%20response> Reply to
      sender |
      <mailto:LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20LAPD%20response> Reply
      to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LVNA90004/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNnA1MmwzBF9TAzk3M
      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEzNjA1NDA5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0Mzk4OARtc2dJZAM5MzMEc2VjA2Rtc
      2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI5Nzc3MjE4OA--?act=reply&messageNum=933> Reply via
      web post

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEzNjA1NDA5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0Mzk4OARtc2dJZAM5MzMEc2
      VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI5Nzc3MjE4OAR0cGNJZAM5Mjk-> Messages in this
      topic (3)

      2.

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEzNjA1NDA5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0Mzk4OARtc2dJZAM5MzEEc2
      VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTI5Nzc3MjE4OA--> Re: LAPD response -- contact
      Captain Blake, cc T LaBonge

      Posted by: "Delman, Joel"
      <mailto:joel.delman@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20LAPD%20response%20--%20contac
      t%20Captain%20Blake%2C%20cc%20T%20LaBonge> joel.delman@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/joeldelman> joeldelman

      Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 am (PST)

      Vincent, should we mention that Officer Pelayo has not been responsive? I
      hate to get a guy in trouble unnecessarily, perhaps there's a good reason we
      have not heard back from him?