665The LAPD invites you to attend their Community Police Academy
- Oct 6, 2009On October 7, 2009, Operations-West Bureau will conduct a Community Police Academy
for all community members.
The eleven-week course will be held at the Olympic Community Police Station, 1130 S. Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles. The class will meet each Wednesday evening between 6:30 and 9:30 pm. The course will conclude with a graduation ceremony on December 16, 2009.
Through the Community Police Academy, enrolled students will be encouraged to build a lasting partnership with the Department, with the ultimate goal of reducing crime and improving the quality of life in our neighborhoods.
Each community member must meet the following criteria:
· Must be 18 years or older;
· Live or work in Operations-West Bureau;
· No prior felony convictions;
· No outstanding warrants;
· No pending criminal cases; and
· Must be approved by an Area Commanding Officer.
Interested citizens should contact the Community Relations Office of their local police station. www.lapdonline.com
Central Area (213) 485-0500
Hollywood Area (213) 485-4316
Pacific Area (310) 202-2890
West Los Angeles Area (310) 444-0701
Wilshire Area (213) 473-0200
Olympic Area (213) 382-9114
For any additional information please contact the Operations-West Bureau, Community Police Coordinator, Officer Ray Arnold at (213) 473-0277.