      From: Terry Segraves <tsegraves@...>
      To: undisclosed-recipients <undisclosed-recipients:;>
      Sent: Fri Feb 13 12:34:41 2009
      Subject: SSA Security Alert Home Invasion Robbery

      This is a security alert
      The following e mail was sent to us regarding a home invasion that occurred earlier today.
      Please take note an use caution when someone is knocking at your door. If someone is
      knocking, you ar not suspecting anyone or you did not request any service calls,
      immediately call our car to respond as well as LAPD.

      Thanks
      Jerry & Terry, SSA Security
      Dear Neighbors --
      The following is a preliminary crime report. Captain Matt Blake, who commands our LAPD
      Olympic Division, called immediately to inform us, reassure us, and seek our calm
      assistance, as follows:

      1. Around 9 AM this morning, Friday, a home invasion robbery occurred in the 200 south
      block of Norton Street. The details come from the female homeowner, who reported the
      crime to the LAPD.

      2. The suspects are two male Hispanics who were wearing orange jumpsuits of the kind
      you might see on roadside litter collection crews. They knocked on the front door and
      conducted themselves as if they were government employees seeking a signature on
      paperwork. They then drew a gun, entered the home, and tied up and injured the
      homeowner. They did not use their weapon. They departed with a large sum of cash.

      3. The LAPD is on the scene in full force. They are and will aggressively pursue all leads,
      including DNA, canvassing, witness statements. A veteran detective with a great success
      record is on the case.

      4. If you have seen the suspects or similarly dressed/acting individuals, please call the
      Olympic Division with your details. Front desk: (213) 382-9102; Detectives Desk: (213)
      382-9380.

      Many thanks for your calm cooperation.
      Jane Usher
      Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council