310Indecent Exposure

  • dangellert
    Sep 15, 2007
      Today (Sat 9/15) around 10am an old beat-up gray (possibly two-toned) van parked in
      front of our house (500 block Irving Blvd.) with a dark haired, middle aged Hispanic man
      driving. He could see us sitting at the dining room table, we noticed him but ignored him.
      10 minutes later we saw him masturbating in his van while watching us in the dining
      room. The van was gone in about 15 minutes. A voice message was left with officer
      Pelayo at 213-485-4316 already. Be on the look-out neighbors - especially if you can get
      a license plate number.