Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

264Help Stop Paramount Studios from holding any more parties

Expand Messages
  • gislounge
    May 7, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      Unfortunately it's after midnight and the music is STILL blasting from
      Paramount Studios. Help stop this disruptive behavior:

      1. File a complaint with LAPD Officer Sollie by calling him at 213 793-
      0709 - let him know that Paramount Studios has violated the Noise
      Ordinance on several occasions. I spoke to the Hollywood Station and
      this is the person that handles ongoing violations.

      2. Complain to Tom LaBonge. Maybe if enough of us call or email his
      office he will finally take this issue seriously:
      email: councilmember.labonge@... phone: (213) 473-7004