      From: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of gislounge
      Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:00 PM
      To: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [LVNA90004] Anybody else affected by Paramount Studios' late night
      parties?

      It's almost 11pm on a Sunday night and Paramount Studios is still
      blasting music across the neighborhoods. I called the police an hour
      ago who promised to dispatch. When I call Paramount security they are
      extremely rude and unhelpful. This is not the first time that this has
      happened. I have even contacted Tom LaBonge's office but I always get
      a form response and his office has been completely unwilling to help
      which really surprises me since this is a clear violation of the noise
      ordinance.

      Any suggestions on how to get this to stop? This is the first time
      Paramount has done this.

      Thanks,
      Caitlin