172Wilshire Rotary Update...

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Nov 22, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Chase Campen, father of twins Hunter and Paris on Van
      Ness.

      I just wanted to fill you all in on what I thought was a cool
      opportunity:
      I'm a member of the Wilshire Rotary Club, a community service
      organization
      that meets at the Ebell. Wilshire Rotary, in conjunction with the
      Larchmont Blvd Association, is selling red holiday bows to be tied
      to each of the 90 trees that line Larchmont Blvd from Melrose to
      First.

      Attached with the bow will be a laminated card with a person's
      name/family name, etc. For example, my bow will say "The Campen
      Family."

      The bows are $30 each. The money goes to the Wilshire Rotary club's
      scholarship fund.

      Bows will be tied to the trees the Sunday after Thanksgiving, and
      remain up
      through the holidays. I know we all spend a lot of time on
      Larchmont with
      our kids, and I thought you'd all like to see a bow up with your
      family's name on it!

      Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to
      reserve a bow.
      Checks should be made payable to "Wilshire Rotary." And let me know
      what
      you'd like written on the laminated card (some are even writing in
      pets'
      names!) Bows will be sold on a first come basis, and the first
      orders
      received will be placed South of Beverly (unless you prefer North of
      Beverly).

      Thanks-