1609Street sweeping dumpster?

  • sblittle
    Jun 30, 2014

      For the past few weeks the City of LA's Street Services has parked a huge eyesore of a dumpster across from our house on Norton Ave at Clinton. It takes up 4+ parking spaces and sits there for a day or two so the street sweeper can dump its waste on Mondays as it sweeps the neighborhood. I asked the driver this morning about it and he said it used to be parked on the south side of Beverly but it seems like they've found a better spot.

      Does anyone have info on how to get this dumpster relocated to a less residential area?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic