1606Fwd: Found dog (not by me)

  • Karen Gilman
    Jun 15, 2014
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Karen Gilman <gilperson2@...>
      To: Karen Gilman <GiLpErsOn2@...>
      Sent: Sun, Jun 15, 2014 09:17 AM
      Subject: Fwd: Found dog (not by me)

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Stu" <
      stuartsmelvin@...>
      Date: Jun 15, 2014 8:37 AM
      Cc:
      Let’s find this beautiful young girl her home! Spread the word. (respond to <
      waterbabyla@... > if you can help)
      Stu
      Stuart Melvin
      Begin forwarded message:
      From:
      Waterbaby <waterbabyla@...>
      Subject:
      Found dog (not by me)
      Date:
      June 15, 2014 at 12:12:23 AM PDT
      To:
      Stu <stuartsmelvin@...>
      Hi, Stu, one of my script supervisor pals sent me the following notice she came across about a dog found in Larchmont (she lives out in Pacoima and I'm her only connection to the neighborhood); I thought with your much greater e-mail list than mine you might be able to help spread the word and maybe get this pup back home, if she's from around here. Thanks---
      --- Sandy
      Lost and Found Paws in Los Angeles Metro Area
      LOS ANGELES, CA (LARCHMONT) - FOUND DOG: FOUND DOG • This beautiful young girl was found in the Larchmont area of Los Angeles 10 days ago. No collar, but obviou
      sly someone’s pet. She is looking for her previous owners. Please help by re posting. She’s young. Sweet. May have come from Larchmont, Hancock Park, or West Hollywood area. Please post in the comments if she’s yours, or anyone you know has lost her. I will post back with a contact to call. She is currently with a temporary foster. (Not with me). Thank you!
      Cross-post from yowmama.com. PLease contact poster:
      http://www.yowmomma.com/abbie-cornish/abbie-cornish-%E2%80%A2-found-dog-%E2%80%A2-this-beautiful-young-girl-was-found-in-the-larchmont-area-of-los-angeles-10-days-ago-no-collar-but-obviously-someones-pet-she-is-looking-for-her-previ/