1605Theft on North Norton

  • Alex Andrews
    May 28, 2014
      My house (300 block of N. Norton), which is under construction, was broken into last night.  Still in disbelief, but in the dead of night (between 12:30-5am) , they broke through the construction fence, got into the locked house and stole my washer and dryer, which was upstairs in a laundry closet!
      No one heard or saw a thing.  It is clear they intended to take more - they had things out on the counter and out by the fence, but they must have been scared because they left them behind.
      Yikes!
      Am now getting the security cameras installed and the alarm turned back on…..
      Be vigilant . . . and observant - police tell me there's a definite up-tick in crime in Larchmont Village.