      From: Vincent Cox <vincox@...>
      To: lvna90004 <lvna90004@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Apr 14, 2014 7:35 pm
      Subject: [LVNA90004] big raccoon on the loose

      On Monday evening at 715pm we found a very large raccoon in our backyard in the 400 block of north arden. It may have been hunting our 9 pound puppy. I’d estimate the raccoon weighs 25 pounds. They also prey on cats, possums, fish in koi ponds, and just about anything edible. BE CAREFUL!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic