1586Re: Cat Fights at 3:47 AM?!!!

  • Delman, Joel
    Apr 11, 2014
      Very well put, thank you... recently a white and black cat (with flea collar) has gone from hanging out in our back yard to trying to climb through our 2nd floor open bathroom window, seems to have a crush on one of our cats. This is not a good thing.

      Also incredible to me that people allow their supposedly loved pets out on their own in a city like LA - especially with all the coyotes in the neighborhood recently.

      Joel

      Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic