      From: Karen Gilman <gilperson2@...>
      To: gilperson2 <gilperson2@...>
      Sent: Sun, Mar 30, 2014 12:52 PM
      Subject: Gwnc election today//wd: Larchmont Buzz

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Larchmont Buzz - Hancock Park News" <
      info@...>
      Date: Mar 30, 2014 11:05 AM
      Subject: Larchmont Buzz
      To: <
      gilperson2@...>
      Cc:
      Larchmont Buzz
      Neighborhood Council Elections on Sunday Posted: 29 Mar 2014 03:05 PM PDT
      The Neighborhood Council Elections represent an opportunity for all of us to be engaged in making our communities better. On Sunday, March 30, the elections for Central Area Region 1 are taking place. Below you will find details on Neighborhood Council Elections that are happening within our readership. A message from Mayor Garcetti about the […]
      The post Neighborhood Council Elections on Sunday appeared first on Larchmont Buzz - Hancock Park News.
      You are subscribed to email updates from Larchmont Buzz - Hancock Park News
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email delivery powered by Google