1410Re: [LVNA90004] Theft of Gardener Truck & equipment on 500 Block N Irving

  • Lexi Conrad
    May 23, 2013
      Has anyone notified SSA? They are always driving around and may be able to help deter these brown trucked bandits. What a nightmare to have your livelihood stolen! I'm not an SSA client but maybe someone on this list is....

      Sent from my iPhone