1379Suspicious guy on bike - orange backpack

  • Lexi Conrad
    Mar 7, 2013
      Hi -

      We are on N Van Ness bw Beverly and Elmwood and a guy in a tan jacket with an orangey yellow backpack was just biking around our block going slowly pulling into driveways and looping back. When I came out front he glanced at me and headed north on van ness. Something fishy - keep your eyes peeled. I would call the local police but can't find the #. If you see him, please call. Thanks!

      Sent from my iPhone