1298Re: Sparklepuss is Missing -- Please Help

  • TaraK
    Nov 1, 2012
      Apparently the pics and flier didn't come through on this list. I just put the flier in the Files section under "Sparklepuss is Missing." She's a "sparkly" tabby -- browns and beiges and tans flecks of gold, with dark stripes on her tail and belly. Weighs maybe 8 or 9 pounds. Thank you. - Tara