1280Phony ADT guy?

  • Alexandra Liston
    Oct 14, 2012
      Yesterday we had a guy carrying an unprofessional-looking notebook going
      door-to-door asking if we wanted ADT alarm service--he said he could offer
      free sign up. I told him we have an agent already (though we are not
      signed up) and then he said "yeah I didn't notice your sign". We have the
      sign smack in the front of our yard and the stickers on our doors and
      windows, and then it occurred to me that he may not be legit.--that he may
      just be trying to find out whether or not we are really alarmed. Did
      anyone else come across this guy yesterday? We are on Gower b/t Rosewood
      and Beverly.