      From: "georgeafenady@..." <georgeafenady@...>
      To: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 7:40 AM
      Subject: [LVNA90004] Car Ransacked

      Morning Neighbors, My car was parked on the street (Rosewood) last night and I found it ransacked this morning. I must of not locked it last night because nothing was broken and the alarm didn't go off. I don't keep anything of value inside they just made a mess looking. Maybe some of our recycling folks? I hear them all night on Thursdays...

      Stay Safe, Georgea