1096Larchmont School

  • mimont2
    Jan 3, 2012
      Hey neighbors. I noticed - on the Larchmont Charter School website - that we can hook up our Pavillions, Ralphs and Target store cards so that LCS gets a cut of the cash we spend. Cool, huh? Jim and I spend a lot at those places and would love to see the school benefit.
      <http://www.larchmontcharter.org/fundraising.html>

      (Just so I don't step on any toes... the rewards can go to up to 3 places/schools if you choose.)

      Can someone associated with LCS elaborate on this for us? Is it worth doing? Does the school really get a significant amount if we take a few minutes to sign up our cards?

      Thanks!

      Michele Montgomery
      Beachwood Drive
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic