LV homes for Rent?

  • cottonadam1980
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hi, anyone know of LV homes that are available for short time rentals
      and what their rates may be?
      I've seen the one in Napa which is beautiful but a little out of my
      price range for a 3 day weekend. Is the Luminhaus available? I
      emailed them but have not heard anything back.

      Also, any potential or current owners of Montana LV homes?

      Thanks-
      Adam
    • Brian Turner
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
        Luminhaus is no longer available due to a change in local hotel laws, at least that is what I heard.

        To: LVHomeFans@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
          Adam,

          Barry and I do offer Luminhaus for rental vacations on a limited basis. After a year of state
          governmental opinions and rulings, we are "legal" to rent.

          Please send me another e-mail (jennifer @...) and I will be happy to send you
          rental information. I'm not sure what happened to your original e-mail.

          Jennifer Watson